Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

other peoples kids AND their parents are what is wrong with this world today,

I am using this pubic forum to voice my concerns and as a written  record of intended threats of violence against my 12 year old  Son, though I'm aware this may not hold any legal sway i feel it is a good idea to get this down so as any police or social services or housing service  officials reading this may take this into consideration if the needs arises for this to be shown to them, I started writing this at about 7 pm on Monday 17th  December 2012, the incident took place at roughly at 6pm of the same day.

So I get home from work and Emma tells me I have to go talk to *boy a*s mum cos him and his little gang of friends  have been sat outside our house (on our bench, on our property!)  intimidating our kids, and more than once have kicked a ball at our kitchen window and have also kicked the ball purposely at my kids mates face, and when Emma asked him to stop it she got swore at and had  a load of abuse, now as you can imagine I'm  furious, but  we've had to speak to this boys parents before and  it went ok that time so I thought it should be fine.

I spoke to the dad before and it went ok, and Emma and this boys mum do know each other though are not friends i though this time would be ok too, boy was i wrong.

Basically I got a mouthful of how horrible MY boy is, over stuff that happened months ago (and for what he has been suitable dealt with ( a bollocking and a grounding) and that my wife had no right telling her boy to stop doing anything " nobody tells my boy what to do! she can come and see ME if she has a problem!" (or words to that effect,) she was ANGRY at me and my wife for daring to ask her delinquent to stop being abusive and kicking the ball at the windows! when i spoke to her of her boy swearing at my wife she said " sounds like a lot of bullshit to me" accusing  us of lying  now this women has even spoke to Emma before about  how her boy has had to be bought home by police and we have had cause to  mention his name to the police after our property was vandalised (we have no absolute proof but its obvious to us  who did it) so this was really insulting to me,  I wasn't angry, (on the outside)  I never once raised my voice and I constantly  and calmly told her i wasn't their to make trouble i just wanted her boy to not cheek my wife etc. she then went on again about how  nobody can tell her kids what to do blah blah blah, at this i told her if she doesn't want anybody telling her boy anything maybe she should keep him under control a bit more.

I don't think she liked that, but by then I  was close to showing how angry I was, not just for her boys behaviour but her attitude towards me, I feel she was trying to be intimating towards me, which prompted the (deserved, in my opinion ) call for control

 she then said sometime like  " I've had enough of you and your kids" and just  before she  slammed the door in our faces ( i was there with Jake and his friend  (who had the ball kicked in his face) she turned to her son and said to him  ".....Just beat him (Jake) up when you can"

Now regardless of age  or relationship, this to me is one  person telling another person to commit an act of violence again another, I don't know the legal terms but the words "incitement" and "accessory "  spring to mind.

I am making it known on this public blog that if My boy is  beaten up by this child i will be speaking to all the relevant authorities  about this, i  will make them aware of this blog  and also of the fact that i have a digital recording of the conversation if they need to hear it to make a decision on who is telling the truth over anything that may arise.

post completed at 8:13 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment