Pages

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Theres a star man...

Yesterday I was told I have been nominated for the ess star of the month which is nice

I know a lot of company's do very similar things and its  not really a big deal but it  means a lot to me as its come directly as a result of one of my regular customers filling out a comment card praising my customer service.

To actually take time out of her busy day to put pen to paper just to say thanks is such a nice thing for somebody to do especially when we all know how people only usually comment when things are not so good or habe fallen below standard. It does make a difference knowing you have made somebody happy enough that they want.to share it.

Next time yoi get great service dont just tip andtell your friends, tell the persons boss too, it will go a long way :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment