Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

everyday is like sunday

this is the type of Sunday Morrissey sung about, silent and Gray  it does feel like the Armageddon has come and gone here in Faringdon and nobody bothered to tell us ( in my kitchen it looks like it too!)

Emma is out with Jake at his first kick boxing show, Caitlin has gone to watch and Loren is at her Nan's.
Just me and the littlies here, there watching tv and having a picnic lunch, (yes i know its only half 9 in the morning but they got up early) and I'm contemplating tidying up, well, I'm actually putting off tidying up by writing this, but i figure if I call myself a writer then I should actually write something...

Anyway here is the song im talking about, i had it on a now that's what i call music vinyl and video, think it was on the same on as a t'pau track, might have been secret garden, not sure also think iron maidens can i play with madness was on it too and these dreams by heart....they were good times for music, but I digress here ya go,
i might google what albums they were on and what seaside town it was set in, and get back to ya, i should probably get on and get going with the house work first <sigh> hope its a brighter day were you are reading this

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh was now 12 and it was T'pau s i will be with you apart from that i was right, the video is southend,apparantly

    ReplyDelete