Pages

Sunday 14 October 2012

Dreamt

I was in the big brother house with @caroldecker and various other people I follow on twitter was very bizarre we had a conversation about bond themes and how tpau was on the album for live and let die but thay didnt like the film much. Pretty much everybody else in the house ( I wont mention any twitter names) were all dicks in real life, well, real life in my dream anyway. Now im pretty sure the people and places are symbolic here rather than just me going all weird dream stalkerish so ill try and reason it all out of my subconscious mind when I get my lunch at 11:00 ish o clock, but until then...... I have to get on with my day job... Ok so this is a bit rushed but im thinking dream carol means im missing the simplicity and fun of youth, the house represents constant chains and constant slavery of adulthood, the life im living now, trapped in a world always being watched and judged. In other words my job. No surprise there then. The fact most people in the dream are dicks is pretty much self explanatory, most people unfortunatly are in fact dicks. So there you have it a 10 minute dream interpretation thst hopefully didnt make me look like a stalker too much

No comments:

Post a Comment